eCommerce Website Demo
Lucas Wong -- HP: +6019-8280131
Simple, clear, and customizable; the Storefront theme has everything to help you achieve success in ecommerce.
- SSL CertificateSSL (Secure Socket Layer), an encryption technology used to create a secure connection between a web server and a user’s web browser. It allows your customers to transmit private data online and prevents criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred.
Most browsers display a lock symbol or a green address bar to indicate that they are currently protected by SSL. A website using SSL usually has its URL beginning with https:// instead of the original http://.
- Customer Login & Registration
- WishlistA wishlist allows your customers to store a list of these products so that they can easily find them next time they visit your site.
- Search BarAllow your customers to search through all products, categories, tags, or taxonomy.
- Shopping CartA piece of software that facilitates the purchase of a product or service. It accepts the customer's payment and organizes the distribution of that information to the merchant, payment processor and other parties.
- Breadcrumb NavigationIt helps the visitors to easily browse through product categories. It right below the main navigation bar.
- Product SortingAllows customers to view products on ascending or descending order of price and arrival, etc.
- Newsletter Signup On FooterCollects your customers’ email addresses. You can send them special offers and inform new product arrivals.
- Social Media Share ButtonsBeautifully designed sharing buttons to help your website getting likes and shares on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social networks.
(Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Language OptionsLet the users switch between different languages/regions.
- Currency ConverterGrab the latest exchange rates, and substitute displayed prices in real time. All prices formatted are updated, even totals.
- Product FilteringAllow customers to filter products based on different attributes. For example, a clothing store may use price, color, saiz etc. as its filtering options.
- Product CategoriesIntuitively guide your customers to the page they are looking for and easy to scan and find the products.
- On Sale Or Featured ProductsAutomated process to show a list of on sale or best selling products.
- Images With Zoom In FunctionalityAt product pages, high-quality images can be zoomed in to view particular parts of the product.
- Prices With Potential Sales Or DiscountsStrike through the previous price and write the new price with the discount percentage in badges.
- Social Share ButtonsLet your customers share their favourite products. Adding social share (and send link via email) buttons is a really great way to reach more people.
- Comsumer Reviews On ProductsLet the customers read, rate and give reviews to products.
- Related ProductsInclude a list of related products at the bottom of the page. This may prompt the customer to find the product that he/she wants.
- Products RecommendationDisplay recommended other products instead of the currently viewed one, bring to your customer’s attention other products that are more profitable or have a better quality.
- Social LoginCustomers can log into your site using their Facebook account instead of creating a new user account credentials.
For Checkout And Account Creation
- Promo Code AreaThis field is where customers may apply the promo codes to get discounts or other privileges.
- Goods & Services Tax (GST)Calculate and apply GST, and determine the price structure based on locations.
- Accept All Payment MethodsPay via IPAY88; accept most local banks and also credit cards. Pay via PAYPAL; you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- Terms & ConditionsCustomers need to agree to these terms before they can purchase your products or a popup window will be displayed to force them to scroll to the bottom of the popup to press an "Agree" button.
- Newsletter Signup On CheckoutAdditional option to collect your customers’ email addresses. You can send them special offers and inform new product arrivals. The subscribe checkbox is checked by default.
- Dashboard / Content Management / Reporting ToolsCustomer management, orders, product specifications – categories, colours, descriptions, sizes etc are easily editable from the backend of your site without assistance from a developer.
- Automated Order Confirmation EmailBoth store owner and customer will receive an email when an order is placed in store. The confirmation email is sent to the email address used to manage customer's account, and also appears on your site dashboard.
- Configureable Shipping OptionsYour customers are able to find multiple shipping options based on location, order size, or weight (kg) fee calculation.
- Print Invoices & Packing listAllows you to easily print invoices, single order packing lists, and multi-order pick lists for orders right from the orders listing page.
- Shipment TrackingYou can provide customers with an easy way to track their shipments. After adding details to an order, the tracking information will appear in emails, the order tracking page, and the order view page in their account section.
- Fully Responsive DesignResponsive web design makes your web page look good on all devices - mobile, tablet & desktop.
- Form To Email SystemAllow your customers to reach you quickly and easily right through your website.
- Inquiry Form / Contact Form
- Google MapGoogle Maps allows users to create maps with many locations saved as markers or 'pins'. It offers satellite imagery, street maps, 360° panoramic views of streets, etc.
- Search Engine OptimizedSearch engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.