- 01 Nov 2019
Feeling HOT? A cup of authentic bubble tea would be handy to keep you hydrated and energized. Get your drink today!
- SSL CertificateSSL (Secure Socket Layer), an encryption technology used to create a secure connection between a web server and a user’s web browser. It allows your customers to transmit private data online and prevents criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred.
Most browsers display a lock symbol or a green address bar to indicate that they are currently protected by SSL. A website using SSL usually has its URL beginning with https:// instead of the original http://.
- Fully Responsive DesignResponsive web design makes your web page look good on all devices - mobile, tablet & desktop.
- WhatsApp ButtonLets visitors contact you directly via WhatsApp. When they click it, it opens a WhatsApp conversation with you. This feature is available in mobile view only.
- Form To Email SystemAllow your customers to reach you quickly and easily right through your website. - Inquiry Form / Contact Form
- Search Engine OptimizedSearch engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
- Google TranslateA multilingual machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text from one language into another.
- Multiple Languages
- Google MapGoogle Maps allows users to create maps with many locations saved as markers or 'pins'. It offers satellite imagery, street maps, 360° panoramic views of streets, etc.
- Social Media Share ButtonsBeautifully designed sharing buttons to help your website getting likes and shares on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social networks.
(Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- QR CodeQR codes, short for "quick response" codes, are square-shaped black-and-white symbols that people can scan using a smartphone to learn more about your website.
- George Wong